Ez Renda Cement Concrete Rendering Machine Stainless Steel Single
Ez Renda is the first seller and inventer of rendering machine,our machines sell well in more than 50 countries in the world.
EZ-XP-4.0 is a unique machinery designed for internal wall plastering.
Its automation instead of traditional manual plastering and
professional finishing clear your worries behind.
XP is the newest rendering machine of latest tech.
XP is an ideal rendering machine for big and wide areas, such as
store, warehouse etc.
- Application: brick wall, block wall, cement wall, internal wall, house,
skyscraper, villa, construction
- Applied materials: cement, gypsum, lime, ready mix, perlite, clay
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
Brand Name: EZ RENDA
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: EZ-XP-4.0
- Power(W): 0.75 KW
- Rendering Height: 4.2 m
- Dimension(L*W*H): 1150*700*500 MM/1350*700*500MM
- Weight: 100 KGS
- Certification: CE,GOST,TC-RU,PATENT
- Rendering Thickness: 4-30 mm
- Electricity Phase: Single Phase
- Power: 0.75KW/220V
- Directional Pipes: SS304 Toothed Pipes (Without Wire Rope)
- Power System: Hydraulic System
- Rendering Height Confirmation Tools: Steel Chain (Instead of
Traditional Ceiling Frame)
- Length of Plastering Trowel: 1000 MM/1200MM
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to train your
team in your country
- Warranty: 1 Year
Dimension of L/W/H
Remote Controller (Special Design)
Rendering Height Positioning Tool
(Instead of Old Mobile Ceiling Frame)
70 - 80 m²/hour
up to 4.2 m
( Standard Equipment Rendering Height 2.85-3.5M )
Length of Plastering trowel
Stainless Steel 304
Coating & Smoothing at the same time
Five absolute advantages:
1. Laser process--high precision contributes to good finishing of
2. Stainless steel --light weight
3. Constant hydraulic--protect machine and ensure the good quality
4. Plug-in electric cabinet- Easy operation and maintenance
5. Mold process--Easy operation and maintenance
EZ RENDA Rendering Machine
less than 50 sqm
smooth & flat in horizontal & vertical level. Professional
always reveal crack, bubbles, etc.
Once coating while render up and smooth down
several times coating by numberless trowels
hydraulic system & traditional spot guide within 10 seconds
adjust planeness by square bar in circular arc movement
again & again
scaffolding, mop, trowel, square bar, lots of extra tools
two only. Effortless.
a lot more. Hard work.
saving 70% - 80% time
long time work
FAQ for the rendering machines:
1- Whether the machine could be used for the external wall and
No, it couldn’t at present. We are still working on it. It will
2- Whether the hollow and cracking could happen?
Hollows can be avoided because there are three vibrators behind the
mortar tank. It creats high pressure to the wall when machine
works. And watering before rendering the wall can avoid cracking.
3- How about the finishing effect? Whether it is smooth?
The finishing effect is definitely smooth, no hollow, no cracking.
The difference is less than 2mm.
4- How many people need to operate the machine effectively? What is
their division of labor?
Normally 3 people are enough to operate the machine, two people
operate the machine and one person is in charge of small area
5- How do we use the machine on walls with openings such as windows
and doors? Can it be done with the machine or do we have to do it
All models of machines can definitely render the area which is
below and above window.
For the machine VISTA and XP: Supply little mortar at first, when
the machine reach the open area, the mortar is nearly used up.
After the machine passed the open area, press the “STOP” button and
supply the mortar to render the top area then.
6- How is the machine cleaned after use?
After finish using the rendering machine, the cleaning job needed
to be done after the power is cut off. Use water to wash the
caster, plastering tank, directional pipes, extensions. The machine
body and the buttons could only be cleaned by the cloth.
7- What maintenance is required at site?
- Clean the machine each time after finishing using.
- Oil mechanic parts daily and grease every week;
- Change gear box oil(18#gear oil with 350ml) every 3 months;
- Check each part of the machine and replace wearing parts regularly;
- Check wire rope daily and replace no more than one month. (VISTA);
- Add the hydraulic oil when needed;